Friday, April 15, 2011

Pretty Packages

The kindly, perfumed, quite attentive ol' gals at one of the vintage & used shops happened to mention to me upon check-out ~ "your items all go well together... a pretty package they make". And it was true ~


I find that this frequently happens when I go treasure hunting. The lots that I come home with seem to have a theme, or common ground. They easily could work together for decorative use! Thus making it even harder to part with them!


And here's an item that I'm not going to part with. I've looked for this puppy on & off for a long time. My reasoning is that he's the perfect foil to the frequently-out-of-tune gas one! "I'll get exercise while pushing him" I assure Hubby. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! And, really it's the truth. Try pushing this ole guy~



Something about this piece of machinery brings back memories.  The green color so earthy. That wooden roll bar still lovely after many years. It too is a pretty package of a sort. Love the clack, clack, clack of his blades while he munches his way across the lawn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment