Monday, March 28, 2011

Uh Oh...They Know Me by Name!!

This is one way to get my shopping fix!! MasterCard called and they want to know if it was actually me at Goodwill in 4 different cities on three different days!....  not really - but they might! Because I have! After the Goat Hill Show maybe I won't have the desire to hunt anymore??!!!  Don't count on it....

So, if you're not tired of seeing some of the same style images over and over again, then here's from today~



great collection of stuff!

close up

details
MY! You've got such big close-ups!...     ~All the better to see you with, my dear!~


great country chairs - they're from Poland
Should have taken one last picture of the two matching side tables still in my trunk.... just didn't remember. By the end of this shopping spree I was treasure-exhausted! I wanted to get outside and bask in the first sunny day in far too long. It was time to start gardening again!

No comments:

Post a Comment