Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Friend and A Barn

Start the morning with a friend + add one barn sale = perfect sort of FABULOUS!!



Amazing that in this big ole metropolis Silicon Valley we even still have a barn nearby. Believe me, we do! Too bad more of them aren't deemed historical places of interest so they might be saved for generations of folks to behold. I'm born and raised in California. I do remember the fields and the orchards......







Trying to stockpile for an upcoming event.  Setting up shop at Goat Hill for a Fall show. I will be sure to keep you posted as plans are put in place. Girlfriend and I will both be there with all of our finery - and a bit of not-so-finery too!  A touch of junk is always needed!

Our day ended with a wee bit of moo (not milk)...

Happy to have a cohort in treasure picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment