Thursday, March 10, 2011

An Answer

I'm so completely enjoying my writing forays at Abundant Picnic that I'm now challenging myself....
Knowing that some folks may ask WHY...here is the answer ... cart before the horse as it were! The reason for a second blog is thus ~ my first is more of a journal, mostly personal, although YES! I know it is out in the universe for all to see. So this second blog ABUNDANT FINDS is to give me a place for my adventures in decorating; the new jobs that might entail (so hoping), and the upcoming business I may enter as a seller of things vintage and unique!!





THE DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN!!!


That's a shot of my fridge door that I chalkboard-ed! I have had that message up for a couple of months. Boy does it sum up the start to my new year! Lots of new possibilities.... and I'm goin' for it!


If you want to start at the beginning - as in my first blog - visit http://www.abundantpicnic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment