Sunday, March 20, 2011

All New

New business, new blog (or 2), new camera, new job, new ideas......
Sort of got myself in a pickle! An okay spot to be if I can keep up. Much is riding on all of it, but mostly the riding is my own. There's really no place to fall!  I say  ONWARD & UPWARD !
Out the front door each day and find my way....


One place I'm sure to find my way to is Spokane, Washington. For my ever loving dream of attending FARM CHICKS!! A friend has asked me along to become a cowgirl-boot sportin', apron string wearin', treasure hunting comrade! My head is in the clouds! This trip is a much anticipated first. Another ALL NEW! For many people this has become a yearly ritual. Watch this video, or go see http://www.thefarmchicks.com/




Hope to be giving the new camera a work out tomorrow. Will try to capture some goods for ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment