Monday, October 3, 2011

Salt In My Wounds

Sitting down to post on this blog of mine, the one about finds and treasures, has been sporadic of late. In fact many days go by without a word at all. I've been writing at Abundant Picnic more often. Life has gotten in the way. It has taken up any free and quiet time and given me their complete opposites instead. Life has also become challenging and sad, not exactly the lovely emotions that give me a jumping off point for happy blogging.

Time being, my circumstances feel like the crashing sound of waves, the stinging salty air and rocky cliffs that barely hang on and slope downward into the depths. Dramatic as that all sounds, and it is, I've not been out having fun and collecting finds. So for now there's not much to share in regards to vintage finds.  Will I get back to life in the junk lane? Surely do hope so.


In need of another kind of story and wondering what I've been doing?  Then you can visit ~
http://www.abundantpicnic.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this..

    Auto Store
    Iphone Store
    Perfume Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likes dramatically raise the reputation in just your web site and with the many acceptable sum depend; a lot of people today are likely to be drawn to your account. The organizations that provide these corporations, will offer you with non-automated or robotic likes and supply you with true Instagram likes. www.buyrealiglikes.com/buy-instagram-likes-social/ The good level concerning this is generally that they are often straight away delivered within your account which means you do not need to wait that a whole lot. And when you are a smaller organization, escalating your Instagram likes are going to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete