Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Give Me A Home, or Tent, On The Prairie...

Does Rue des Prairies mean - Street of the Prairie in french?? I took it to mean that. Thus why I photographed this sign. I would of brought it home with me if it had cost a good hundred dollars less....

Want to see our "prairie"??

Before the Goat Hill Fair....

Before the hoopla.....

Before the beauty (hopefully) that will be ~ Abundant Finds....

Here's the aisle - RUE  - if you will, through the "prairie"...



My tent will placed right here >


This tree will be at the backside of my space and I'll keep the tent open all the way through so that guests can sit under the tree in the shade. I'll have some outdoor items placed there for sale. The Fair has gotten larger with more vendors and another rue street has been added.

I do believe we're gonna have us a great hoedown!


No comments:

Post a Comment